HON DID UMAR SPEECH DURING THANKS GIVING CEREMONY IN BUTIYE

Thanks giving ceremony in Butiye ward

 The ceremony was held at the Butiye chief office compound. The mass of people who attended the ceremony regardless of tribe and politics was overwhelming.

Hon. Dida Omar Butiye MCA ward organized this ceremony to celebrate with a resident of Butiye to thank them for their belief in him to lead resident of Butiye ward.

In my term, I will continue with the development of this area by providing more opportunities for you, so that you can have better lives in Butiye Ward. We have great leaders who have done their best for the people, but they are now retired. I am just one of them, and I know that I need your help so that we can finish what they started, because it is not easy to build a nation when there are only one person doing everything alone.

I know that many things still need to be done in order to improve our lives. There is drought and famine everywhere these days because of bad rain fall in our country. If we do not supply basic necessities such as water and food for our people, then we cannot expect them to live well without any problems at all. So, we will make sure that we provide these necessities for all our citizens so that everyone can have equal opportunities in my term.

This is also a way to show appreciation to all those who voted for me and supported me during the election campaign. It is also an opportunity for us as residents of this ward to congratulate each other on our victory and encourage each other to work harder for our common good.

I am very happy to be elected as the representative of Butiye Ward. I will use my best efforts to ensure that all residents are well taken care of.

We have been suffering from drought and famine for a long time. I promise the residents that with my government we will make sure that they will supplies basic need like water and food so that every people will be equal in my term.

I also wanted to say thank you all for supporting me and pray that may god  bless us with rain,thank you butiye resident

Today I don't have much to talk About but there are things that needs to be shared with you.

We all have different paths in life and we all have our own personal goals. But it is important that we do not forget about each other and our common goals. We must focus on what we are doing, instead of looking at what everyone else is doing. It is important that we remain focused on our purpose in life, so that we can succeed in reaching our goals.

It's time for us to put aside all differences and come together as one team. I hope that you will join me on this journey and help me achieve my dreams!

of taking Butiye ward to the next level

Thank you all

Galatoma

Let's preach peace

By mbtcmtv news 

Comments

Post a Comment